Thursday, November 11, 2010

ALZHEIMER'S BLOGGING:

Happy Veterans Day!!

My father in law, Joe, was awarded THE BRONZE STAR MEDAL for meritorious achievement
in ground combat against the armed enemy during World War II in the European African Middle Eastern Theater of Operations.

Alzheimer's doesn't care whom it may want to invade and take the mind away.

If you are interested in buying my book here is the link.
http://www.amazon.com/Alzheimers-Caretakers-Journal-Marie-Fostino/dp/1596635622

If you are interested in seeing how this devastating disease took my father in laws mind here it the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-dWlsgM9LA&feature=player_embedded

If you are interested in helping me reach my goal for the Alzheimer's Memory Walk here is the link.

http://MemoryWalk2010.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=336218&u=336218-268736349&e=3655472672

I remember a few years ago before my father in law passed away and I brought him to the Veterans Day Parade, he saluted every one in a uniform with tears in his eyes. My father in law was a good man, and I am so happy that I was able to help him keep as normal of life as possible while this disease was killing him.

I salute all of our veterans. My daughter and my son in law did a tour in Iraq. I am grateful for all the people who have put their lives on the line for our freedom.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: