Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alzheimer's Blogging

We don't get many clouds in the sky here in sunny Phoenix, but today the sky is pretty with the clouds making designs and the sun peering around them. I am working today on the ambulance in this terrible heat. The sad part is that it is so hot the ambulances don't really cool off very well. So usually I have sweat dripping down my back and my poor patient is complaining asking me when I am going to put on the air conditioner.

Today I had a cute 91 yr old female. She lives in a independent living and was walking in the dining room for lunch when she fell. Unfortunately she fell on her hand and probably broke her wrist. I love the fact we have independent living faculties. This way the person can still live on their own, don't have to cook and there is a nurse on duty if needed.

Remember life is short, so be kind, and enjoy the gift that God gave you.
Sincerely,
Marie Fostino'
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: