Friday, May 7, 2010

ALZHEIMER'S BLOGGING

This morning was beautiful with the sun shining bright, and in the 70's. My husband decided to take me on a hike at the White Tanks again. This is unusual for my husband who doesn't like to do any kind of physical exersice. I was very pleased and took him up on it. He did a little bit better this time, not stopping so much to rest. He did fall one time, since he wasn't watching where he was walking and tripped on a rock that was in the middle of the trail.

On the way back, we passed a group of women. They looked like they were any where from 40 to 30 yrs old. But in the middle of them was a women who looked much older. She was skinny with bruising on her legs. She had a beautiful smile and I told her how beautiful she was and asked her how old she was. She smiled and told me she was 85 yrs old. I told her she was in inspiration and I hope I can do the same as her when I am her age. I only have 30 yrs to go. I pray that I can do this hike at 85 yrs old.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: