Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ALZHEIMER'S BLOGGING: ALZHEIMER'S BLOG: ALZHEIMERSBLOGGING: MARIE FOSTINO BLOGSPOT.COM

Life is full of learning lessons. We must be open to learn and live. We are given tribulations, blessings, suffering, and we must figure out the difference and learn happiness, patience, and love in order to grow and be a better person.

I sort of knew this most of my life, but when I was taking care of dad, it seemed I was being tested much more severely than in the past.

I raised five children and have been in a marriage for almost 29 yrs. I had to fight to be strong, been so poor that we had to live on pennies to buy milk, been moved away from family and friends great distances. I had known loneliness. I returned to school late in life and discovered I was dyslexic. But no trial had tested me or taught me such lessons as I was taught at that time.

I found myself sometimes short tempered, and aggravated with my situation. Than I felt guilt with myself for the way I was feeling. I found that I could not just pray for patience, happiness, the sparing of pain or pray to make my spirit grow. But I had to pray to God to help me LOVE others as much as he loves us. I hope this helps you.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: