Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alzheimer's Blogging: Alzheimer's Blog: Alzheimersblogging: Marie Fostino Blogspot:

We have learned that Alzheimer's Disease is caused by nerve cell damage. Our brain is nourished by blood vessels. With each heartbeat arteries carry blood to your brain. I know you have heard of this before.

I woke up and did my routine of exercising with Richard Simmons. I know a lot of you are laughing at me right now. But think about this. This man has helped a lot of people with their weight, with dancing. So you don't know that you are really exercising. I have fond memories of going dancing with my father in law in lounges. He always loved to dance. As his disease got worse, I had to stop taking him dancing so I let him dance with me and Richard. giggle He was so cute as he would do his own steps instead of what we were being told to do. Anyone who wants to visit his website www.richardsimmons.com

Today I exercised to Sweatin to the Oldies 2. Music is from the 60's for instant do you remember 1) The Loco-Motion 2)Fever 3) My Boyfriends Back 4) Breaking Up Is Hard To Do 5) Windy 6) Big Girls Don't Cry 7) Jailhouse Rock 8) Summer In The City 9) Respect
10) Rescue Me 11) Oh Pretty Woman.

I grew up with these songs, so dancing to these bring up wonderful memories when I was young and full of energy. Remember that keeping your mind busy will help along with exercise to keep your mind young.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: