Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ALZHEIMER'S BLOG: ALZHEIMERSBLOG: MARIE FOSTINO BLOGSPOT:

Do you ever stop and count your blessings? In my little world, my husband has not had a job for 15 months and I am trying to keep up the bills with my little job. I have written two young adult manuscripts and I can not find an agent to even read them and give them a chance.

Yet today I got to spend the day with my 14 yr old granddaughter, taking the light rail in Phoenix, to Tempe and got a bite to eat. I am 55 yrs old, and thank God that I still have my health. I have 5 children and 6 grandchildren, and spend time with them when ever possible.

I know that it is hard for you as you are dealing with your loved one with Alzheimer's. I have been there. I can remember like it was yesterday as we tried to give dad as normal life as possible. Count your blessings. You are lucky enough to be able to give this love to their end of days. You are lucky enough to give back. May God Bless You!

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: