Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ALZHEIMER'S BLOGGING:

One of the favorite things my father in law like to do was eat. I use to take him in the car for a 30 minute ride to pick up a couple of his sister in laws. We would than go to a nursing home to see another sister in law. Than the four of us would go out to eat. He let the women help him walk and let me help him with the ordering. When the ladies would talk to him, he seemed to know who they were. But when I dropped them off and he told them goodbye we wouldn't drive to long before he would be asking me why we were in the car. When I told him who we saw and what he did, he would want to call them and ask them if I was telling him the truth.

Alzheimer's is a very strange disease the way it plays with the persons mind. When this happens to you and they can't remember who you are or who they were with. Just remember, it is the disease.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: