Monday, November 9, 2009

Good Evening,
Just a reminder that the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk is this Saturday here in sunny Phoenix, Az. I hope you all will join us to help get a cure for this terrible disease. I also want to thank every one who donated under my name. I received the $750.00 that I was trying to raise. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Tomorrow morning at 8:10 my husband Jimmy and I will be on Good Morning Az talking about the Memory Walk and my book. Look for us, and thank you for all your support.

If any of you want to still donate and/or walk, it is $30.00 for a shirt. Come on and join us. Until than have a good day, and remember that MOMENTS are important when it comes to your loved one with Alzheimer's.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: