Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I want to keep Barbara in my prayers this week. I met her at Borders yesterday. She lost her husband to Alzheimer's last week and the funeral is this week. I enjoyed talking to her. I think she needed to hear from someone who has had their feet in her shoes. And I always enjoy listening to someone with their story, and how they coped. Also, Thanks Barbara for buying a book. Hope it helps, and hopefully you can share it with some of the people in your support group.

Just a reminder that if you are to shy to come out in the open with this, that their are support groups out there, and they know what you are going through and will be glad to help. Also write me, and I will try to help how ever I can.

Talk to you soon,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
by Seaboard Press an imprint of J. A. Rock & Co., Pubs.
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: