Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Afternoon,
I am hoping that as you look at my site you are taking advantage of the Alzheimer's sites that I have listed. They have information on subjects like, family, health, care facilities I am hoping that you are taking advantage of reading this book I put out for a good outlook on what it is like. I know that there are a lot of books out there on Alzheimer's. I think mine is just different because of the comments from my husband and children and it shows even with all the devotion we put into this, we still got aggravated. If it wasn't for our faith, we could not have gotten through this. Hope you are having a great day. Keep your head up and keep smiling. Remember be an angel and practice random acts of kindness.
Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretaker's Journal
Seaboard Press an imprint of James A Rock & Co. Publishers
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: